Companies who own systems that hold individual refrigerant charges of 50 lbs. are in the crosshairs of pending regulatory changes by the Environmental Protection Agency of Section 608 of the Clean Air Act. (Link to regulatory page content) California businesses that fall into this category are already required under AB32 (Link to regulatory page content) to register their systems with the California Air Resources Board and provide annual reports on any and all activities related to their systems and any acquisitions, distributions or disbursements of refrigerant gases.
Qualifying companies who participate in the Earthmark program have the opportunities to take advantage of other Polar Technology programs that will enable them to better and more efficiently manage their refrigerant programs.
Polar Technology offers Refrigerant Banking that allows wholesalers to capture the reclaimed refrigerants from their operations at a fraction of the cost of having to purchase newly manufactured refrigerants while protecting against lost sales opportunities resulting from production or regulated-driven refrigerant supply fluctuations.
- Reclaims the refrigerants using the 95% High Yield Guarantee, provides reporting on inventory of banked refrigerants and Global Warming Reports;
- Stores refrigerants in EPA-certified facilities
- Provides on-demand shipments of banked refrigerants to meet customer orders
Save Money! Save Space! Guaranteed inventory when you need it.
For customers who have specific high volume needs, Polar Technology offers a refrigerant planning service. Polar Technology will meet with you to map out a schedule of needs, pricing and delivery of refrigerants that is customized to meet your unique requirements. For more information, contact Polar Technology at 888-834-0233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFC & Retirement
For customers who have operating systems that utilized CFC refrigerants that are no longer produced, Polar Technology has a customized CFC Retrofit or Replacement program that responsibly addresses the disposition of the CFC material while bringing your existing systems up to current compliance standards. Polar Technology will work through your existing mechanical contractor to make the process easy and pain-free.
- Providing CFC evacuation services (either turnkey or working with your mechanical contractor) and EPA-certified disposal.
- Chiller retrofit (replacement refrigerants, evacuation services (see above) and EPA-certified disposal.
- Used CFC purchasing
- Carbon aftermarket program working through Polar’s strategic alliance with EOS Climate, Inc.
For more information, contact Polar Technology at 888-834-0233 or email email@example.com.